Want to play a game that combines the relationship-ruining cooperative play from Overcooked with the building mechanics of Minecraft? You should be playing Unrailed! Unrailed is a great cooperative game that gives you endless opportunities to build your cooperative skills across a procedurally generated world. Unrailed has online multiplayer, but if your friends don’t own a copy, and they can’t come over to play the game with you, you can invite them over on Parsec. If your friends aren’t interested, you can even share the game with a few strangers via the Parsec Arcade. With Parsec, it’s a cinch to start playing with your friends online. Here’s how:
- Download Unrailed onto your computer
- Start the game
- Download Parsec for free and install it
- Head to the Parsec Arcade, and choose to host Unrailed (this will only work if the game is already running).
- Share the big link with your friends
- Your friends will be asked to download Parsec too, and once they have, you’ll be ready to play together
Easy right? Start playing Unrailed online right now with Parsec.