Rivals of Aether has online multiplayer built-in, but if you’re looking to find new people to play with or give someone an opportunity to try the game with you, hop into Parsec to play the game online with them. If you’re playing the PC version, you can message a friend and play online in the Parsec Arcade. With Parsec, it’s a cinch to start playing with your friends online. Here’s how:
- Download Rivals of Aether onto your computer
- Start the game
- Download Parsec for free and install it
- Head to the Parsec Arcade, and choose to host Rivals of Aether (this will only work if Rivals is already running).
- Share the big link with your friends
- Your friends will be asked to download Parsec too, and once they have, you’ll be ready to play together
Easy right? Get Parsec and start playing Rivals of Aether right now.